Keeping Communities Safe and Increasing Police Officer Safety
Keep Police & Communities Safe
- Each call to the police is made by a highly trained security expert after evaluating a situation. Guards are trained to confirm activity that warrants a response and provide critical information to dispatch.
- When Deep Sentinel guards contact law enforcement, they provide key information to increase situational awareness: count and location of suspects, suspicious behavior, potential threats to offer safety, and more.
- Unlike any other home security system, Deep Sentinel aims to prevent crimes before they start—hopefully removing the necessity for officer involvement.
- When guards observe package theft, the early signs of a burglary in progress, or even someone lingering on a porch, they engage with Deep Sentinel’s HELLO protocol—ensuring any potential criminal knows we’re here and watching.
- Because law enforcement agencies are key partners for Deep Sentinel, we provide several ways to get in touch. We even offer sample units for law enforcement officers and a giveaway unit for your department’s community engagement programs.
- If you need to get in touch directly, you can call our Law Enforcement Hotline at 1-888-893-1941.